March 25, 2012 § 2 Comments
Private Cloud IT Camp
The Private Cloud IT Camp track is a full day hands-on lab that requires attendees to bring their own laptop to fully participate (requirements listed below.) This track is limited to 48 attendees total on a first come, first serve basis
Private Cloud is the future of IT, and the future is now. Spend the day at our IT Camp and learn about Microsoft’s virtualization solution, Hyper-V, the first step on your path to mastering Private Cloud.
You’ll embark on an interactive journey as you learn the foundation of cloudservices, Hyper-V, through architecture, networking, virtual hard drives, and virtual machines.
A full day of lecture, demo and hands-on labs our free IT Camp will give you the jumpstart you need on Private Cloud. Seating is limited to the first 48 attendees.
*CAMP REQUIREMENTS: Please bring your laptop with the following minimum requirements:
- 4 GB RAM
- 20 GB of free disk space
- x64 compatible processor with Intel VT or AMD-V technology
- Basic install of Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with the Hyper-V Role enabled -Free download here.
We also highly recommend all attendees downloading and getting yourselves familiar with System Center 2012 to facilitate your learning on the many scenarios that we will walk through in our technical demos and hands-on labs throughout “The Future of IT” series of events. Free download here.
March 25, 2012 § Leave a comment
Windows Track Sessions
- System Center 2012 – Easing Your Journey to the Cloud – Eric Kamor
- What’s new in Windows Server 8: Beyond Virtualization – Boris Nisenbaum
- Windows Azure- Peter Laudati
- Windows Strategy for Business: Enabling Flexible Workstyles – Ilya Gurtenboim
- Windows Phone – Bob Hunt
March 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
Exchange Track Sessions
Sponsored by Splunk
- Designing Exchange 2010 High Availability for Failure Domains – Ross Smith
- Excange 2010 High Availability Design Consideration – Ross Smith
- Exchange Migration to 2010 – Adam Farage
- Exchange 2010 SP2 Hypbrid Mode & Office 365 Co-Existence and Deployment – Kamal Abburi
- Spotlight on Splunk
March 5, 2012 § Leave a comment
We are really happy to announce that registration for the NYC Techstravaganza is now open. Register now, we only have 400 seats available.
March 5, 2012 § Leave a comment
We are pleased to announce a who’s who of PowerShell and SharePoint speakers for the NYC Techstravaganza 2012. The full list is maintained on the sessions page.
PowerShell Track Sessions
Sponsored by Sapien Technologies
- What’s New in PowerShell v3 – Tome Tanasovski
- Write Modules, Not Scripts – Ed Wilson
- Notes From the Field – Brandon Shell
- PowerShell v3 Remoting and CIM – Aleksandar Nikolic
- What’s New in Sapien Technologies – Ferdinand Rios
SharePoint Track Sessions
- SharePoint Online – Sowmyan Soman Chullikkattil
- Fast Search – Carlos Valcarcel
- InfoPath or SharePoint 15 – Clayton Cobb
- Top 10 Performance Tips for Making your Public Facing Sharepoint 2010 Site Faster – Kanwal Khipple
- … TBD …
March 4, 2012 § Leave a comment
January 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
The NYC Techstravaganza is coming! We have the date booked. It will be March 30, 2012 at the Microsoft offices on 6th Ave. We are right now having our call to speakers. This year we will have five tracks of sessions:
- Windows Client/Server
- Windows PowerShell
- Windows Phone 7
If you would like to present in any of the tracks listed above please send an e-mail to nyctechstravaganza[a]gmail.com with a bio and abstract about the session.
If you are a sponsor who was not with us last year, please let us know that you are interested. Sponsorship is extremely limited and it will be on a first-come-first-served basis so ensure that you e-mail us so that you will receive the sponsorship e-mails when they go out.